Titan Trot Fun Obstacle Run
Event times and locations:
August 20 - Pep Rally - 2:00 all grades -- in the Cafeteria
August 21-24 and August 27-29 - Team Huddles - 1st 15 min of Specials -- in the Gym
August 21 - Walk To School - 7am with Boosterthon
August 30 - Fun Run - Outside Field - Times to be Determined
Curtsinger’s main fundraiser is the Titan Trot Fun Run! It’ll be a 10-day program where we kick off with a Pep Rally on August 20th, families will have time to get pledges for every lap your student runs, and then we’ll celebrate at the Fun Run on August 30th. This year’s fundraising goal is $20,000. With our big goal to raise funds for Class T-Shirts, Daytime Child Programs, Evening Programs for families, classroom supplies, supplemental curriculum, educational magazine subscriptions, library books, classroom books, organizational supplies and many more items/activities throughout the year. We asked the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon to power our Fun Run and make it more profitable, easier, and fun. But we need volunteers like you to help, so come and join the fun!
This year, we hope to be able to provide much needed technology to our classrooms. With a successful fundraiser, we plan to add Fine Art and STEM focused Daytime School Programs.
Students will also experience an amazing character theme, and this years theme is:
MINDSPARK MYSTERY LAB!!!
The Give Back Program for this year is: Children's Miracle Network Hospital
Nationally: Boosterthon will be donating $100,000
Locally: The Boosterthon Team will donate their time throughout the year at the local CMN Hospitals across the metroplex.
So let's help our school and committee!
All families are invited to come out and cheer on your student at the Fun Run! We need volunteers the day of the Run to handout waters and mark laps. Please contact Kristin Frie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We thank you for your support!
Other ways to support our Tiny Titans include:
- Add school to Kroger App (https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow)
- Select Curtsinger under Amazon Smiles (https://www.amazon.com/gp/clpf/ref=smi_se_smi_rd_www?ie=UTF8&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvo_qBRDQARIsAE-bsH9tWIDBDokhCSHQyJSjEejyUQ0mVUnEWlv3j2aqgh0KadC-d_3mJusaArX3EALw_wcB&hvadid=354293531699&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvexid=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026808&hvnetw=g&hvpone=&hvpos=1t1&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvrand=5120651594657266104&hvtargid=kwd-295921613690&ref=pd_sl_6qjgctb3ea_e&tag=hydsma-20)
- Download the Box Tops App (https://www.boxtops4education.com/)
- Add school to Albertsons App (https://www.albertsonsmarket.com/page/savings/shopmoresavemore)
- Check if your company matches charitable donations (https://www.1800runaway.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/corporate-match-directory.pdf)